.

One's own knowledge and understanding of truth are always evolving. This blog seems to have morphed mainly into a collection of scriptural thoughts and insights, mostly for the purpose of personal exploration. I believe that we can "know" spiritual truths. I also believe that the scriptures can be a gateway to that knowledge.




Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Zion


 At BYU Education week this year (2012) I ran into a series of books by Larry Barkdull on Zion.  They caught my attention so I purchased several of them (I think there are seven in the series.)  I was not disappointed.  They are thorough, thoughtful, well documented and invite soul-searching in an insightful way.   In true Zion spirit they can be downloaded in PDF file format without charge or electronic and hard copies can be purchased. 


No comments:

Post a Comment